- 1.1 kg pork ruffle fat
- water for boiling
- 2 tbsp rock salt
- oil for frying
Vinegar Dipping Sauce
- ¼ cup vinegar
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- a pinch of salt
- bird’s eye chili
- Wash and clean the ruffle fat and cut into small pieces.
- Boil ruffle fat in water with 1.5 tbsp rock salt until tender.
- Drain and season with the .5 tbsp rock salt. Mix well.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Make the dipping sauce: Just combine vinegar, garlic, onion, and pinch of salt. Mix well. Set aside for later.
- Fry ruffle fat in oil until a little brown and crisp.
- Serve with the spicy vinegar dipping sauce and steamed rice.