- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 200g ground pork
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 4 sayote, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup water
- 1 pork cube
- 1 tbsp patis
- pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a pot and sauté the garlic and onion until onion becomes translucent.
- Add the ground pork and cook until brown.
- Add the water and pork cube. Simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Add the carrots and sayote. Cover and simmer for about 10 minutes or until sayote is cooked.
- Season with patis and pepper to taste.
- Serve with steamed rice.