- 1 pack Magnolia Chicken Timplados Fried Chicken Drumsticks
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1-inch ginger, grated
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 egg
- oil for frying
- shredded cabbage for serving
- 3 tbsp kewpie mayo
- 2 tsp liquid seasoning
- In a large bowl, combine chicken drumsticks, grated garlic, grated ginger, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, and egg. Mix well.
- Marinate for 30 minutes or overnight.
- Coat with the breading.
- Fry in oil until golden brown.
- Make the sauce: Combine kewpie mayo and liquid seasoning. Mix well.
- Pack it in your lunch box with steamed rice.