This is super easy to prepare Chicken Karaage that’s perfect for school baon. I made it using Magnolia Chicken Timplados Fried Chicken Drumsticks.
Just marinate the chicken in grated garlic, ginger, soy sauce, sesame oil, and egg for 30 minutes. Then coat with the breading that comes in the pack and fry it in oil until golden brown and it’s done! Ang dali lang no? For the sauce, combine kewpie mayo and liquid seasoning.
Serve this with steamed rice and shredded cabbage. Pwede ring may roasted sesame dressing ang shredded cabbage or plain or you can also use the sauce as dressing.
WATCH THE CHICKEN KARAAGE RECIPE VIDEO HERE:
Don’t worry mommies, your kids will absolutely love this. I haven’t met a child who doesn’t like fried chicken — kahit ano pang flavor yan.
Try this for your kids baon next week or your ulam this weekend!Print
- 1 pack Magnolia Chicken Timplados Fried Chicken Drumsticks
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1-inch ginger, grated
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 egg
- oil for frying
- shredded cabbage for serving
- 3 tbsp kewpie mayo
- 2 tsp liquid seasoning
- In a large bowl, combine chicken drumsticks, grated garlic, grated ginger, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, and egg. Mix well.
- Marinate for 30 minutes or overnight.
- Coat with the breading.
- Fry in oil until golden brown.
- Make the sauce: Combine kewpie mayo and liquid seasoning. Mix well.
- Pack it in your lunch box with steamed rice.