I’m sorry I haven’t been posting much the last couple of days.I feel tired. This week I was reminded how hard it is to take care of a two year old plus an internet café. Since my aunt who takes care of Ykaie went back home to Palawan, Ykaie doesn’t want to go to bed with anyone except me. Most of the time she sleeps here at the internet shop. She falls asleep on my lap while watching Tinkerbell on the other half of the screen.[I use the other half while she watches her movie].
This is how we are when we’re here at the shop. Like now, she watches her Tinkerbell sitting on my lap as I write this post..heehee
Anyways, enough of that, I’ve been craving for a good Beef Misono but this place that I go to has been cooking theirs a little too oily in my past few visits.So I decided to cook my own. Beef Sirloin is just as good but it would’ve been much better if I used Beef tenderloin.
- 500g beef sirloin, sliced thinly
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 3tbsp butter
- salt and pepper
- 300g bean sprouts [togue]
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1 white onion. julienned
- ½ cabbage,julienned
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- salt and pepper
- Kikkoman Soy Sauce for seasoning/dipping sauce
- Season beef sirloin with salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat oil and butter in a pan and sauté garlic until oil gets infused with the smell of garlic.
- Stir- fry beef sirloin until it turns golden brown. Turn-off heat and set aside.
- In another pan, heat oil and butter. sauté garlic and onion until it turns a little bit transluscent.
- Add julienned carrots ,bean sprouts, and cabbage.
- Pour in water and stir-fry until water evaporates.
- Season with salt and pepper and sesame oil.
- Mix well.Turn off heat.
- Serve Beef Misono and Vegetable Misono with kikkoman soy sauce and steamed rice on the side.