This is the easiest Korean Beef Stew recipe and I am warning you this is so good with steamed rice you’ll forget you have a waist to worry about.
500g beef sirloin
4 tbsp canola oil
3 cloves of garlic, minced
1 tbsp of ginger,minced
2 cups beef stock or
2 cups water and 1 beef bouillon cube
¼ cup soy sauce
1 tbsp liquid seasoning
2 tsp sesame oil
¼ cup sugar
¼ tsp pepper
1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
2 tbsp green onions chopped
- Sauté garlic, onion and ginger in heated oil until they’re a little brown.
- Then add beef and stir-fry until golden brown.
- Pour in beef stock or water and add bouillon cube. Stir.
- Add soy sauce, liquid seasoning, sesame oil, sugar and pepper.
- Simmer until beef becomes tender.
- Add half of the sesame seeds and green onions.Mix well.
- Transfer them to a bowl then top it off with the rest of the sesame seeds and green onions.
- Serve with a bowl of steamed rice.