These FAT crabs are ruining my diet!! See that orange crab fat?[aligue]. That is actually my favorite…Well, I think that’s everybody’s favorite despite the cholesterol.
Anyways, tonight I am actually doing my nails. I am going to an event tomorrow with my BFF. I’m excited. This is the first time we are going to an event together. I don’t know what will come after the event..a little lunch maybe and a little shopping?? I guess we’ll just see, huh? All I know is we are definitely going to have fun! Looking forward to lots of things to gossip about tomorrow…
Right now, I’m leaving you the recipe to a very rich dish..
- 3 large crabs, steamed and cleaned and cut in half
- milk of 2 coconuts
- 300g long beans, cut into 1½inches long
- 300g squash, cut into squares
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a pot, sauté garlic and onion in heated oil until onion becomes transluscent.
- Pour in coconut milk.
- Add squash and bring to a boil. Simmer until squash are cooked.
- Add long beans and steamed crabs
- Simmer for a few minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.