It may not look like it but I’m having these light meals as mush as possible. Our Biggest Loser contest is still on going, btw, and I am still rooting for the P5,000 pot money. Sis has been my Bob and Jillian these past few weeks telling me that I am on a diet.
Have I told you I bought a stepper? Well, I did and so far, I’m loving it. It is filling these cold summer nights without peanutbutter♥ [*wink].
Yesterday, at the grocery, I was able to keep my hands off the chips…and the chocolates…and everything else. But you know I can’t do this forever. I am just keeping a weight goal in mind and hope that I reach that goal by July. Until I reach that goal, I’ll be eating lightly and will be avoiding rice as much as I can.
Now, I’m leaving you with a sandwich I had for lunch today and I hope you try it sometime because it is really good.
Grilled Vegetables on Focaccia
- Focaccia Bread
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 eggplant, sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- cream cheese
- Season vegetables with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Brush grill pan with olive oil and grill veggies until tender.
- Toast sliced focaccia bread.
- Spread some cream cheese on one of the focaccia bread.
- Layer grilled veggies on top of the cream cheese.Top with another slice of focaccia bread.
- Serve warm.
This is perfect for Lent! And those of you who doesn’t eat vegetables? Try this and you’ll never look at vegetables the same way again.