Sorry if I’m a little bit absent in the blogosphere these past few days. I haven’t done any bloghopping lately and I’m really curious about what people are up to the past two weeks.
Life has been really keeping me busy. I’ve been spending some time with my peanutbutter♥ doing all kinds of stuff . Well,eating and sleeping, mostly…..heehee
Today, I think I only have less than two days to kiss and hug him to pieces. He will be going away to work overseas. This is the life changing situation I’ve been telling you about. This is the first time he will be going away for quite some time and I know I’m gonna miss him too much♥♥♥. Ykaie is going to miss daddy a lot too. Days are going to be empty without his smiles, same as the nights without his snores (laughs).
They say absence makes the heart grow fonder. Well, I guess I have to settle for these stuffed chillies to make my days and my nights more spicy.
- 10 pcs finger chillies, seeded and washed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tomato, chopped
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- ¼ tsp ginger, grated
- 100g ground pork
- 50g shrimp, chopped
- 50g whole
- 1 tbsp chinese parsley [kinchay]
- salt and pepper to taste
- Sauté garlic, onion and tomato in heated oil until tomato is wilted. Add soysauce and sauté for another 5 seconds. Turn off heat and set aside.
- Combine ground pork, chinese parsley, chopped shrimp, salt and pepper.Mix well. If you are mixing a larger batch,add 1 egg to bind the mixture.
- In a small baking pan, pour the sautéed onion-tomato mixture and spread it thinly. This will be the "bed" of the stuffed finger chillies.
- Stuff the finger chilli one by one by the ground pork mixture, top it with 1 shrimp.
- Bake for 20-30 mins at 250° or until the ground pork turns golden brown.
Good night everyone! I have to get ready for a long day tomorrow.