I HATE dieting. I love♥ love♥ love♥ chicken and the skin they’re in.
But it’s Summer and summer clothes have to fit. They must fit. And so I work-out. A little. At night after I close the internet café……or so I try.
Summer clothes have to fit….and so I eat chicken breasts, instead of normal chicken pieces with those crispy fatty delicious skins.
Summer clothes have to fit… so I can send some sexy photos to the husband who is working away..heehee
I swear I’m going to re-make this recipe at a later time using normal chicken pieces…….WITH SKIN.
I adapted this recipe from Everyday Food. It’s like chili chicken adobo with a twist and it tastes fantastic!
3 chicken breasts
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 tbsp canola oil
¾ cup vinegar
½ cup soy sauce
¼ cup sugar
½ tbsp red pepper flakes
- In a non-stick pan, fry chicken breast pieces in heated oil until a little brown.
- Transfer chicken to a plate.
- In the same pan, saute garlic until oil gets infused with garlic flavor.
- Pour in vinegar, soy sauce, sugar and red pepper flakes.
- add chicken breast.
- Simmer for a few minutes until sauce gets thick.
- Serve with steamed rice.