Good Morning and Happy Valentine’s Day ♥!
Yup, I don’t have a date today but my V-day mood is there.
I don’t know where I’ll be putting all those energy today. I miss miss miss my peanutbutter♥ so much!
Just so you know, I’ll be here at the shop all day watching “romantic movies”…. and probably not eating some popcorn because I’m kinda on a diet. But if you’re sending flowers and chocolates…I’ll eat the chocolates, I promise!
Now, go on………get all romantic and surprise your l♥ve with a cute breakfast….
This is just your usual egg-in-a-nest dressed up for Valentines!Print
Valentine’s Egg in a Hole
- 1 egg
- 1 sliced bread
- 1 tsp butter
- pinch of salt & pepper
- Using a heart-shaped cookie cutter. Cut a hole in the middle of the bread.
- Melt butter in a non-stick pan.
- As soon as butter is melted, place bread in the pan and grill for a few seconds.Flip it and grill the other side.
- Turn heat to low, break egg in the center of the bread, season with salt and pepper and let it cook.
- Wait until the egg is done, it depends on how you want your eggs cooked.
- Pan grill the heart-shaped piece of bread you got from the hole and serve it with your egg in a nest.
- Draw some hearts around the plate using ketchup to make it cute just before serving.