I told you I’ll be making many Pumpkin Pie Spiced recipes, right?
So I thought I make the base of my recipes in advance and then store it in the fridge so I don’t have to make a fresh batch every time.
Yes, but I have a major problem.
My pants totally hate me right now.
So for the sake of my pants, I am buying that running shoes tomorrow and a pair of jogging pants.
I just got a commitment from my sis to be my running/jogging–whatever– buddy starting on Tuesday.
If I’m going to eat all the delicious Pumpkin Pie Spiced recipes I’m gonna make, I might as well burn it.
Told ya I will begin my journey to lose weight with the best Fall recipes in mind…
..And yes, I still believe that is possible.
I guess I just have to look for something to motivate me…
something I love♥…
and You are my highest motivation.
Thank you for dropping in today…and inspiring me..and motivating me.
You always, always make my day….
How To Make Pumpkin Puree
Homemade Pumpkin Puree
1 cup Water
- Wash your pumpkin/squash.
- Remove pith and seeds and cut it in a few pieces to make it fit the baking pan.
- Put it cut side down with 1 cup of water in the pan.
- Bake in the oven at 400ºF for 60 minutes or until meltingly soft.
- Scrape out the flesh from the skin.
- Puree in a food processor or simply mash it with a fork.
- Use as needed.