I’m sure everybody’s busy right now preparing the Noche Buena feast for tonight…
Let me just make a quick post about one of the cute things that will grace our Christmas table when the clock strikes at 12 midnight…
These Santa Hat Cake Pops will surely be one of the goodies that the kids will get excited about and get on their plates….
Merry Christmas everyone!
- your favorite cake
- cream cheese
- Red Candy Melts
- White chocolate chips
- White Sugar Crystal Sprinkles or any small white candy
- Crush your cake using a fork and then mix with the cream cheese so it will become moist and easier to mold into shape.
- Make the hats by making a cone shape out of it.Put in the freezer until firm.
- Then, holding the top part of the hat, dip the bottoms in melted white chocolate, insert the lollipop stick and set in a styrofoam block to dry.
- Make the top part of the hat from fondant rolled into a small ball.
- Once the bottom of the hat becomes dry, dip the tops in melted red chocolate so that it meets where the white ends.
- Gently place the balls to the top of the hat while still wet. Let them dry.
- Then, use a toothpick to generously dab more white candy melts all around the bottom of the hat. While still wet, sprinkle the sugar crystals on.