Do you end up with leftover ingredients whenever you cook something at home?
I do. Almost a hundred percent of the time, one or two of the ingredients has leftovers.
This delicious Fish Tacos left me with a few pieces of whole wheat tortillas which I think is the result of some people in this household eating extra crispy fried fish fillets.. *cough*cough*
To make sure that these leftover tortillas gets eaten, I had to make it into something that kids will love — and of course, with something I already have at the kitchen.
This is a no brainer… of course, it’s banana and Nutella!
I’m lucky I was still able to get four tablespoon out of that jar!
Warm Banana Nutella Quesadilla for breakfast!Print
Banana Nutella Quesadilla
- 2 wheat tortilla, or flour tortilla whichever you have
- 4 tbsp nutella
- 2 bananas, sliced
- Spread Nutella on one of the whole wheat tortilla.
- Layer banana slices on top of nutella spread and cover with the other whole wheat tortilla.
- Heat a non-stick pan.
- Put Banana Nutella Quesadilla and heat until toasty and nutella becomes a bit runny.
- Flip and heat the other side.
- Transfer to a plate and cut into wedges.