Recently, Starbucks made us “Say Yes” to Extraordinary Flavors. They also brought in the World’s Most Exotic, Rare and Exquisite Starbucks Reserve Coffees last month.
You’re probably wondering what’s new at Starbucks this June?
Well, this month, Starbucks brings us unexpected and delicious flavor combinations made with the best quality ingredients they could find.
Starting June 10, 2014, all of these will be available at all Starbucks stores nationwide.
STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE FRAPPUCCINO® BLENDED BEVERAGE (Tall ‐ ₱180, Grande‐ ₱190, Venti ‐ ₱200)
This beverage had me at cheesecake. Strawberries and Cream Frappuccino blended beverage, sweetened with Vanilla syrup, now topped with a cream cheese whipped cream, biscuit crumbles, and strawberry drizzle.
BANANA CHOCOLATE FRAPPUCCINO® BLENDED BEVERAGE (Grande‐ ₱170, Venti ‐ ₱180)
The Banana Chocolate Frappuccino® blended beverage combines rich chocolate with milk and a freshly peeled banana, for a deliciously decadent fruit experience.
Starbucks New Food Items for June 2014
STRAWBERRY PISTACHIO CAKE (Slice ‐ ₱120, Whole ‐₱1,295)
A moist vanilla sponge cake layered with light yet creamy strawberry and pistachio mousse on a crunchy and sweet, nutty crust. It is finished with whipped cream and sprinkled with crushed pistachio and chopped strawberries.
OVEN‐FRIED CHICKEN AND BACON RELISH ON FRENCH TOAST (₱180)
Two slices of brioche bread dipped in French toast batter and grilled until golden brown. It is filled with crispy oven‐fried chicken fillet, bacon relish and cheese.
HAM AND CHEESE BRIOCHE (₱90)
Soft, toasty sweet and buttery dough filled with savory sliced ham and cheese.
CHICKEN PARMIGIANA WRAP (₱175)
Juicy chicken breast fillet and sliced eggplant, covered with Italian tomato sauce and grated cheese, wrapped in pita bread.
BANANA CHOCOLATE PUFF (₱75)
A crispy, flaky and buttery pastry crust filled with decadent Belgian chocolate and sliced bananas.
June 2014 Starbucks Featured Coffee
STARBUCKS KATI KATI BLEND™ (₱495)
This blend is bright and medium‐bodied, striking an invigorating balance between the citrus and spice notes from Kenya and subtle floral aroma with crisp acidity from Ethiopia.
The East African beans selected for this blend are prized for their juicy, vibrant flavors and their unique ability to maintain the vivid characteristics even over ice.
STARBUCKS VIA® ICED COFFEE (₱250)
Starbucks VIA® Iced Coffee is made from 100% arabica beans from Latin America with a touch of cane sugar. Caramelly‐smooth with hints of citrus, lightly sweetened with a touch of cane sugar for a well‐balanced, refreshing finish.
Starbucks Promotion: SAY YES TO REWARDS
Say yes to rewards in every swipe! Summer may be over but the excitement continues. Starbucks Card customers will enjoy six (6) reward
vouchers applicable to featured beverages, food and merchandise.
- From June 10 – 11, 2014 – customers will receive a set of Say Yes to Rewards vouchers. The vouchers contain the following exciting treats for Starbucks Card customers:
- June 16 – 22 Use your Say Yes to Rewards voucher to activate a Starbucks Card worth at least ₱1,000 and receive one (1) complimentary Grande Frappuccino® Blended Beverage.
- June 23 – 29 Use your Say Yes to Rewards voucher to buy any 250g bag of featured whole bean and receive a complimentary Tall brewed coffee.
- June 30 – July 6 Use your Say Yes to Rewards voucher to buy any featured Cold Cup and receive a complimentary featured Grande Frappuccino ® Blended Beverage.
- July 7 – 13 Use your Say Yes to Rewards voucher to buy any featured Frappuccino® Blended Beverage from 11AM‐2PM and receive P50 off on any lunch sandwich.
- July 14 – 20 Use your Say Yes to Rewards voucher to buy any featured Frappuccino® Blended Beverage from 6PM‐9PM and receive 30% off on any food item.
- July 21 – 28 Use your Say Yes to Rewards voucher to reload at least ₱500 on your Starbucks Card and receive a double upsize on any purchased featured
I was able to try the Strawberry Cheesecake Frappuccino and the Strawberry Pistachio cake when we went to Starbucks in Fairview Terraces. I love the Frappuccino, specially the cream cheese whipped cream. As for the Strawberry Pistachio Cake, I’m happy with the pistachio layer..