This November 3, 2014, the Starbucks Christmas tradition returns with the 12th Edition Starbucks Planner 2015. The Limited Edition Starbucks Philippines 2015 Planner will be available in four water-resistant apron cloth covers (green, black, red and brown) with a name tag bookmark, a coffee pin bookmark and a chalk pen with highlighter mimicking the aprons of the Starbucks Baristas.
I find the planners to be classic and elegant!
It comes in a wrapper which resembles the flavorlock packaging of the Starbucks Wholebeans…
And it has fifteen (15) coupons with Starbucks treats that can be shared with family, friends and loved ones throughout the year.
How To Avail of the Starbucks Planner 2015
- A customer can avail of a Starbucks Christmas Traditions Promo card from November 3, 2014 to January 8, 2015 with no purchase required.
- One sticker is awarded for each Starbucks handcrafted beverage purchase. Holder must accumulate a total of eighteen (18) stickers, to redeem one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2015 Planner.
- Customer must present the Starbucks Christmas Traditions card to the barista upon purchase to get the corresponding number of stickers.
- In case any of the Holiday featured beverages are not available (ex. Toffee Nut Latte), customers can substitute it with any of the remaining holiday featured beverages (ex. Christmas Cookie Latte or Peppermint Mocha). Should all three (3) not be available, only then can customers substitute with any espresso-based or Frappuccino® blended beverage of their choice.
- A customer must complete the required number of stickers to qualify for the redemption of one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2015 Planner. A combination of up to two (2) promo cards will be allowed, provided that the 9 featured plus 9 core beverages have been purchased. Excess stickers for combined cards will be forfeited.
- Once all stickers are completed, customer submits the Starbucks Christmas Traditions Card/s to redeem one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2015 Planner from any Starbucks Coffee store in the Philippines.
- Beverage and Required Number of Stickers: Holiday Featured Beverages choice of any of the following: Toffee Nut Latte(hot, iced or Frappuccino® blended beverage), Peppermint Mocha(hot iced or Frappuccino® blended beverage),Christmas Cookie Latte(hot, iced or Frappuccino® blended beverage) — 9 Stickers
Any Starbucks Core Beverage of your choice EXCEPT bottled beverages — 9 stickers
TOTAL: 18 stickers
- Tampering with and/or transferring of stickers to obtain the required number of stickers will render all promo cards null and void.
- Every purchase of a handcrafted beverage using a Starbucks Card will be awarded one (1) sticker and one (1) Beverage Star. Terms and conditions that apply to the Starbucks Card are available on www.starbucks.ph/card.
- Single receipt bulk purchase of food and other retail items (merchandise, whole bean, Starbucks VIA®) worth at least ₱7,000 will entitle the customer to one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2015 Planner. Combination of receipts is not allowed.
- Bulk purchase of gift certificates and Starbucks Card load/reload of at least ₱7,000 will not entitle the customer to a planner.
- The following transactions and discounts are qualified for this promotion: Senior Citizen discount, Handicapped discount, VAT Exempt, Personal Cup/Tumbler ₱5 discount
- The following coupons and discounts are disqualified for this promotion: Service Recovery Coupon, Free Tall Beverage Coupon, Customer Voice Redemption, Rustan Coffee Partner discount, Rustan Group of Companies discount, Starbucks Card Registration Treat and Coupon, Starbucks Card Beverage Treat Redemption, HSBC Redemption
- Promotion starts on November 3, 2014. Stickers may be obtained from November 3, 2014 to January 8, 2015.
- Redemption of the Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2014 Planner starts November 3, 2014 up to March 8, 2015, at Starbucks stores in the Philippines only.
I got my Starbucks Planner 2015 in brown wit the Starbucks Siren in the cover. Which color are you planning to get?
Wow, that looks beautiful! Very rich in color too, makes you want to think of munching on some chocolates lol.
I want the black planner! I hope my in law’s everyday Starbucks consumption will get me one! hehehe
that was quick! I want the green one 🙂 how did you get a planner too quick? Hehe
I’d like the brown one. But only if it’s a gift. I don’t go to Starbucks often enough to collect stickers and I don’t want to buy just for the sake of the planner.
Wow! The planner looks great! I liked the brown one the best.
What a beautiful planner, it’s more on a girly thing. Too bad we have no Starbucks on our place.
The planner looks awesome…such great photos.
I only use BDJ Box, but I still collect stickers whenever I go to Starbucks which is really cool! I love the new designs and the color covers 🙂