And of course, birthdays are always celebrated with nothing else but a birthday cake.
When I was a child, my birthday cakes included cartoon characters, balloons, miniature trees, a candle and the words HAPPY BIRTHDAY written in sweet icing. When I grew up, my cakes became carrot cakes, mango cakes, cheesecakes, or just plain cakes with a Happy Birthday greeting.
When I saw the Red Ribbon commercial with Kendra making a personalized Red Ribbon Dedication Cake for her mommy, I really thought it’s heartwarming. It’s a great idea too by Red Ribbon because you can go beyond the usual “Happy Birthday” greeting on your cake. With Red Ribbon’s Dedicaton Cake, you can greet your loved ones and place a personal message that your loved one will truly cherish.
I have here a Red Ribbon Chocolate Dedication Cake 8×8 dedicated to all The Peach Kitchen readers celebrating their birthdays this month of September!
May your birthday & everyday be filled with smiles, sunshines & lots of love!♥
The Peach Kitchen
The Red Ribbon Dedication Cake 8×8 comes with a free candle! Here’s how it looks like in the dark with the candle lit up…
Red Ribbon Dedication Cake is available in three sizes – 8×8 (₱300), 8×12 (₱500) and 12×12 (₱700) aand two flavors: Chocolate and Mocha.
I have a great news for you! Red Ribbon and The Peach Kitchen is giving away one Chocolate Dedication Cake 8×8 worth ₱300! Just follow the Rafflecopter below:
Just a few more reminders:
- This contest is open to all readers living in METRO MANILA.
- Please follow and complete all the requirements on Rafflecopter.
- There will be only one (1) winner and the winner will be chosen based on how unique and creative the message is.
- This giveaway will start today from September 12 , 2014 until September 16, 2014
- I will announce the winner on September 18, 2014.
- The winner will be notified through the e-mail provided on how to claim your prize.
Good Luck and Thank you so much for joining!
UPDATE: The winner of this giveaway is: Ms. Faith Hazel Almario! I will be e-mailing you on how you can claim your prize.