Two more monthly parties to share with you before I go on sharing with you Twinkle’s 1st birthday. First up is Twinkle’s 10th month Ice Cream party.
We chose an ice cream party because kids love ice cream. I don’t know anyone who doesn’t like ice cream. And we already have this really cute container for the toppings which we used when Ykaie celebrated her 3rd birthday with a Tinkerbell Party.
Ice Cream Party Food
Twinkle’s cake were, of course, two gallons of ice cream. One is Neapolitan and I don’t remember the flavor of the other one. All I remember is that it’s vanilla with chocolate swirls.
We had different kinds of cones and a pack of barquillos. Dry toppings include: crispy waffle, gummy worms, sprinkles, mini-marshmallows, and chocolate wafers. Wet toppings include: chocolate shell, carramel shells, maraschino cherries, and cherry topping.
Look at our ice creams!
The kids enjoyed making their own ice cream sundaes but some preferred plain and without the toppings…
Adult food were just ordered from Yellow Cab Pizza and Shakey’s Pizza….
- Twinkle’s 1st Month Ballerina Party
- Twinkle’s 2nd Month Minions Party
- Twinkle’s 3rd Month Minnie Mouse Party
- Twinkle’s 4th Month Halloween Party
- Twinkle’s 6th Month and Christmas Day 2015
- Twinkle’s 7th Month Supergirl Party
- Twinkle’s 8th Month Strawberry Shortcake Party
- Twinkle’s 9th Month Bumble Bee Party