Happy Hump Day everyone!
Sharing with you a smoothie bowl recipe made with our latest discovery — Dutch Mill Delight Probiotic Drink! It’s healthy, good for the tummy, and oh-so-yummy!
More chika about this wonderful drink at www.mommypeach.com.
♥ If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and tag @thepeachkitchen on Instagram (OR hashtag it #thepeachkitchen). I’d love to see what you cook!
- 1 cup frozen fresh pineapple
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1 (100ml bottle) Dutch Mill Delight
- Kiwi slices and Mango cubes for garnish
- Chia Seeds (optional)
- Put the first three ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and top with kiwi slices and mango cubes.
- Sprinkle with chia seeds