Christmas is all about togetherness. It’s ll about family. It’s all about spreading love and cheer and being happy. I love that every Christmas in my life, I can celebrate it with my family in a place I can call home.
It’s also the same for the people living in Sitio Naubo, a tight-knit community that’s almost like one big family. They are very proud that they can do everything because they are together. Even if life is difficult for them because they have no electricity.
Watch how Lady’s choice celebrated their togetherness and made their Christmas more special.
Here’s my entry:
Christmas is all about celebrating love and togetherness. It’s not gonna be the same without my tatay this Christmas but with him in our thoughts, I’m blessed to spend the holidays with the greatest gift of all – the gift of family. This season, help others celebrate Christmas with their loved ones just by posting photos of your beautiful families. I invite @iamlevym, @mommypehpot , @badudets to post a Family Photo that best shows a moment of togetherness. By doing so, we all help Lady’s Choice #ThankUTogether for a cause. Remember to tag Lady’s Choice Philippines. Every post helps light up Sitio Casile this Christmas. Join the movement now and share the light! #ThankUTogether”
You can also help light up homes in far-flung areas! This time let’s help 100 households of Sitio Casili, Brgy San Antonio, Antipolo, Rizal who have been living without electricity.
1. To qualify for the promotion, one must post on Facebook or Twitter as follows:
– Post a family photo and describe why you’re thankful for being together.
– Tag your friends to invite them to join the cause.
– Use #ThankUTogether and tag @Lady’s Choice Philippines if posting on Facebook.
2. Participants may post starting November 16, 2016 to December 16, 2016.
3. Lady’s Choice will be tracking the posts weekly on Facebook and on Twitter. After 5,000 posts are reached, Lady’s Choice will provide solar lamps to 100 households of Sitio Casili, Brgy San Antonio, Antipolo, Rizal who have been living without electricity.
4. By joining the promo, each participant agrees to the terms & conditions of this activity.
To know more about the contest guidelines, click here.