Quesadilla with ooey-gooey melt cheese is a must for merienda — even lunch or dinner. So when friends from A7 BBQ sent us their delicious smoked ham, I thought they would be super when made into quesadillas. And I was right!
The ham was smokey, juicy, and tender — perfect for quesadillas, sandwiches, and even on a charcuterie board.
WHY WE LOVE HAM AND CHEESE QUESADILLAS
- These cheesy ham quesadillas can be made in about 20 minutes!
- It’s a great way to use leftover ham from another meal.
- The recipe is made with just 5 simple ingredients
- These quesadillas can be enjoyed for lunch, merienda, or dinner
- Ang sarap! Winner to, mga mars!
What’s your favorite quesadilla flavor?
WATCH VIDEO HERE:Print
Ham and Cheese Quesadilla
- 2 tortilla wrap
- grated cheese, I used Eden Melt Sarap, Cheddar Cheese, and Monterey Jack
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- Make the dipping sauce: combine the sour cream and garlic. Mix well.
- Place tortilla in a heated pan.
- Add grated cheese and ham and fold. Toast and flip, Heat through until crisp and cheese is melted.
- Slice and serve.