Are you a fan of Kimchi and Fried Chicken Wings like me? Pwes, pagsamahin natin sila with this KIMCHI WINGS.
When it comes to chicken, wings is my favorite part. I love even the small piece na walang laman but really becomes crunchy when fried. And Kimchi? Well, I started to like Kimchi when I first tried it from a Korean BBQ restaurant. Then I could never stop eating it. I always buy a bottle whenever we do the grocery and I pair it with any ulam that I eat — ask Daddydoodledoo.
So when I found out about Bibimbud Kimchi Sauce, na- intriga talaga ako about this sauce. And I thought masarap ito with chicken wings!
In case you want to try it too, dito ko sya nabili : https://tinyurl.com/BibimbudKimchiSauce
WATCH THE KIMCHI WINGS RECIPE VIDEO HERE:
So easy to make! Its crunchy, saucy, spicy — and flavorful! Sarap ng lasa ng butter-kimchi sauce! Try ko rin kaya sa pasta tong sauce na to? Whatchuthink?Print
- 8 pieces chicken wings (cut into 16 pieces)
- 1 + 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 + 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2/3 cup flour
- cooking oil for frying
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1/3 cup Bibimbud Kimchi Sauce
- chopped spring onion for garnish
- In a large bowl, combine chicken wings, 1tsp salt, 1 tsp pepper, and 1 tsp paprika.
- Mix well and marinate for 15 minutes.
- In a plate, combine flour, 1/2 tsp salt, and 1/2 tsp pepper. Mix well.
- Lightly dredge each chicken wings in the flour mixture.
- Fry in oil until golden. Set aside.
- In a pan, melt the butter. Add the Bibimbud Kimchi Sauce and mix well.
- Add the fried wings and make sure each wing is coated with the sauce.
- Garnish with chopped spring onion before serving.