Looking for a comforting and flavorful meal that can be prepared in no time? This Easy Burger Steak with Mushroom Gravy recipe using ready-made burgers is the perfect solution. This dish is guaranteed to leave everyone satisfied. At dahil easy to cook nga, it’s perfect when you’re having a busy day and perfect na perfect din to for school baon ng mga kids.
What made it easy? I used ready-made burger patties! Of course, you can choose your favorite brand. So if you’re on a budget, you can adjust and choose a budget-friendly brand of burger patties. Same goes kung bagong sweldo, opt for a brand that has thick, beefy burgers.
As for me, we are trying a new brand of burger today.
WATCH EASY BURGER STEAK RECIPE VIDEO HERE
So how did this turn out? Of course it was yummy. The gravy was buttery, rich, and umami.
How was the new brand of burger? Oh Well, we didn’t like it because it was peppery and has some sweetness to it. We like ours savory, beefy, and not too peppery.
I know Burger Steak is a staple on your menu too. What brand of ready-made burger patties are you using?
Easy Burger Steak with Mushroom Gravy
- 5 ready-made burger patties , your favorite brand
- oil for frying
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped finely
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 pc beef cube
- 1 tbsp soy sauce, for color
- Heat the cooking oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the ready-made burger patties and cook for about 4-5 minutes per side, until they are browned and cooked through. Once cooked, remove them from the skillet and set them aside.
- Remove excess oil from the skillet and add butter. Sauté the garlic until fragrant.
- Add the mushroom and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Sprinkle the all-purpose flour over the garlic and mushroom. Stir well to ensure the flour coats the onions evenly. Cook for about 1 minute.
Gradually pour in water while continuously stirring. This will help prevent lumps from forming.
- Add the beef cube and stir until the gravy thickens. If the gravy becomes too thick, you can add a little more water to achieve the desired consistency.
- Add soy sauce for color and stir.
- To Serve: Put rice and burger patties on a plate. Drizzle the burger with the mushroom gravy.
- Serve and enjoy!