Uh-oh, I think I bought a BAD bunch of apples today….
Just kidding! Of, course, you know that those aren’t real worms.
Since it’s nearly Halloween, I just thought I’d make this super easy but super fun snack for ykaie and cyra.
It’s apple season, right?
Go have fun with your apples!
3 small apples
3 tsp nutella or peanutbutter
3 gummy worms
- Using a plastic straw, press a small hole on one side of each apple, make sure it’s on the upper part.
- Cut ⅓ top of the apple with a sharp knife. make sure you are cutting in the middle of that hole you made.
- Scrape the core out of the bottom part of the apple. I used a melon baller for that.
- Put 1 tbsp of nutella or peanutbutter on the hollowed out core of the apple.
- Place a gummy worm in the center of the apple through the hole that you made.
- Replace the top part of the apple and surprise your adorable child/children.
“mommy, there’s a worm in my apple?”