I have a really sore left foot….
I had a minor operation yesterday and it’s a little difficult to walk but that’s okay…
I just shrugged my shoulders and made dark chocolate truffles….
I figured truffles would make me stay in place while I watch some newly downloaded movies and it did..
I watched the latest episode of Blue Bloods, I watched hunky Jason Momoa in Conan the Barbarian….
and later I think sis is gonna make me watch E.T. The Extraterrestrial.
Yes, the 1982 version.
No, I’m not very consistent with the shows that I watch…LOL!
On other news, peanutbutter♥ is not feeling well today…
I hope he’s here or I’m there to take care of him…
I’m absolutely sure that these dark chocolate truffles along with the most delicious chicken soup I make would make him feel better in no time…
Yes, I believe these are delicious magic chocolate balls….
Good luck in eating just one…..
…..specially because this is very easy to do with just three ingredients in your cupboard.
- 8 oz dark chocolate
- ⅔ cup whipping cream
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- Chop dark chocolate and melt in a double broiler.
- Boil whipping cream and pour into melted dark chocolate while still in double broiler.
- Stir with a spatula until completely mixed and glossy.
- Let stand in room temperature until it cools down.
- Put in the fridge for four hours or more until it’s firm.
- Use a melon baller to scoop out and mold truffles into balls.
- Roll these balls in cocoa powder to coat them.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. These are gonna be soft in room temperature.