I have a really sore left foot….
I had a minor operation yesterday and it’s a little difficult to walk but that’s okay…
I just shrugged my shoulders and made dark chocolate truffles….
I figured truffles would make me stay in place while I watch some newly downloaded movies and it did..
I watched the latest episode of Blue Bloods, I watched hunky Jason Momoa in Conan the Barbarian….
and later I think sis is gonna make me watch E.T. The Extraterrestrial.
Yes, the 1982 version.
No, I’m not very consistent with the shows that I watch…LOL!
On other news, peanutbutter♥ is not feeling well today…
I hope he’s here or I’m there to take care of him…
I’m absolutely sure that these dark chocolate truffles along with the most delicious chicken soup I make would make him feel better in no time…
Yes, I believe these are delicious magic chocolate balls….
Good luck in eating just one…..
…..specially because this is very easy to do with just three ingredients in your cupboard.Print
Dark Chocolate Truffles
- 8 oz dark chocolate
- ⅔ cup whipping cream
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- Chop dark chocolate and melt in a double broiler.
- Boil whipping cream and pour into melted dark chocolate while still in double broiler.
- Stir with a spatula until completely mixed and glossy.
- Let stand in room temperature until it cools down.
- Put in the fridge for four hours or more until it’s firm.
- Use a melon baller to scoop out and mold truffles into balls.
- Roll these balls in cocoa powder to coat them.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. These are gonna be soft in room temperature.