Sipping Goodwill Coffee This Morning

Coffee is and always will be my favorite drink.

Aside from waking me up in the morning, it also serve as a pick-me-upper in the afternoons when I need an energy boost. I love it hot and cold. I love it whether it’s freshly brewed or instant coffee in a packet.

And of course, I don’t mind trying out new ones that come out in the market to see which I like and if there’s a coffee that goes with certain occasions or mood swings *wink*

Goodwill Coffee is a recent addition to the coffee collections in the market today. It is premium organic instant coffee made with Arabica and Robusta beans. Each packet includes coffee, non-dairy creamer, minimally processed brown sugar and a hint of white sugar making it easier and more convenient to prepare — all you need is a small cup of hot water.

It tastes strong, just like my favorite brew and just how I like it!

Question is, what’s the difference of Goodwill Coffee with all the other instant coffee in the market?

Goodwill Coffee contains powdered Moringa leaves and Spirulina making it a healthier alternative.

Moringa contains Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Potassium, Protein, and Calcium while Spirulina, dubbed as the amazing super food, boosts your energy and strengthens the immune system.

Drinking coffee has  just become a lot more healthier and it’s one of the things I wouldn’t say no to.

Comments

1. says

I also like coffee, but I prefer decaf because I can’t sleep at night if what I drank was not decaf coffee, but I like you, I’m always on the lookout for healthy food choices. I’d love to try this, too.

• says

Hi Tetcha! I used to drink decaf at night too. But my caffeine increased considerably during our product development of Goodwill Coffee, that drinking strong coffee at night doesn’t affect my sleep anymore. Haha. Thanks for the comment! :)

2. Teresa Martinez says

There are really many variations of coffee coming out today and healthier variations are always welcome.

• says

Hi Teresa! Yup, I believe that the influx of instant coffee in the market today is a good thing for Filipinos. This means you can try a lot of these brands and stick with the one you like the most. And I completely agree that healthier variations are great! :)

3. says

i would love to give this coffee a try. if it has moringa in it, i bet it will be good for our health. coffee is one of my faves, too. i’ve tried staying away from it, but i can only do so for a certain period of time. my body is looking for it! :D

if i’d have to go on drinking coffee, might as well opt for the healthier alternative, right? ;)

• says

Hi Jared’s Mum! This Edward of Goodwill Coffee. Like you, we also can’t stay away from coffee. That’s why we created one that’s good for us even if we drink it a lot. Thanks for the comment! :)