Melon Juice is an oh-so-perfect Summer drink♥! When you just came in from the sun, nothing can refresh you better than ice cold melon juice. I just had three glasses of this…can you imagine?! THREE! and I want more but I was already so full and a glass won’t fit in my tummy anymore. I thought, why not give you a glass?
In order to make the perfect melon juice,you’ll need the melon scraper/stripper to turn the meat into spaghetti-like strips. I did a post on that Melon/Coconut Stripper before. Check it out HERE.
1 medium sized melon
5 tbsp sugar or you can also use sugar syrup
7 cups water
lots of ice
- Cut melon in half.
- Using a spoon scrape the seeds in a big bowl filled with 3 cups of water.
- Mash the seeds with a fork to get the melon flavor into the water.
- Strain and discard the seeds.
- Add sugar and the remaining water.
- Use the melon stripper/scraper to turn the meat into strips and mix it in.
- Stir and serve with lots of ice