I’m gonna be seeing you in two days. No, who am I kidding…I probably won’t. I know I haven’t been a good person this year so I have to wipe out my expectations. Just so you know, I didn’t kill anyone this year and you know how bad I wanted to, that one. That should account for something, right?
I will be expecting that camera bag, you know, and that phone and that big bottle of perfume. But if you will not give me those things on my list, can you please just give me a doll?
No, I’m not too old for a doll. I want the kind with pins and needles. I promise it will just be for my collection. I won’t use it on anybody.
Okay, time to say goodbye. This letter maybe freaking you out and you might decide not to drop off at my house. Anyway, in case, you do drop by can you please wash those pile of plates in the sink along with your cookie dish?
Sorry I bothered you all those years. I found out that being naughty is waaaayy funner. Thanks for everything!
If you still need a pasta dish for Noche Buena, this is worth trying.
- 500g Fusili, cooked according to package directions
- 1-2 pieces cucumber, seeded cut into little pieces
- 2 stalks of celery, chopped
- 20-30 Shimps, peeled and de-veined
- 2-3 cups mayonnaise
- 3-4 mangoes,diced
- salt,pepper and sugar to taste
- 1 carrot,chopped
- Combine pasta, cucumber, celery, carrots, mayonnaise and shrimp in a large bowl.
- Mix well and season with salt,pepper and sugar to taste.
- Add mangoes last or it will turn into mush.
- Chill before serving