I’m sorry for the recycled post and pictures. I got this from my other blog. I went out with my family and ILs to celebrate my FIL’s 64th Birthday. I had fun. It’s very rare that I get to go out these days. I’ve been running some errands for my mom this past week and taking care of the computer shop.I think I had a quarter of my much needed break…… I need more..hahahaPrint
Minatamis na Kamoteng kahoy at Sago/Sweetened Cassava with Tapioca Pearls
- 2 pieces large cassava, cut up or sliced any way you want it
- 3 cups white sugar
- 5 cups water
- 4 cups cooked tapioca pearls
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- Dissolve brown sugar in ½ cup of water . Add Tapioca Pearls and set aside.
- Steam cut up cassava until tender.
- Heat a small pot, dissolve the white sugar in water.
- Simmer until it turns into simple syrup.
- Add cassava and mix well until cassava is coated with syrup.
- Serve with the sweetened tapioca pearls