A very popular appetizer, Deviled Eggs are very easy to do. Can’t stay much…this is just a quick post. Today’s the day before Christmas, after all.
8 eggs, hardboiled
2 pcs. of bacon
¼ cup mayonnaise
1 tbsp mustard
salt and pepper
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise and scoop out the yolks.
- Fry bacon until crispy, drain into paper towels and crumble into little bits.
- Mash the yolks in a bowl, then add bacon crumbles, mayonnaise, mustard , salt and pepper.
- Stir until well blended.
- Pipe around a tablespoon of the mixture into the hollow of each half of egg.
- Sprinkle with a little bit of cayenne powder on top before serving.