A very popular appetizer, Deviled Eggs are very easy to do. Can’t stay much…this is just a quick post. Today’s the day before Christmas, after all.
8 eggs, hardboiled
2 pcs. of bacon
¼ cup mayonnaise
1 tbsp mustard
salt and pepper
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise and scoop out the yolks.
- Fry bacon until crispy, drain into paper towels and crumble into little bits.
- Mash the yolks in a bowl, then add bacon crumbles, mayonnaise, mustard , salt and pepper.
- Stir until well blended.
- Pipe around a tablespoon of the mixture into the hollow of each half of egg.
- Sprinkle with a little bit of cayenne powder on top before serving.
Exceptional post but I was wondering if you could write a
litte more on this topic? I’d be very thankful if you
could elaborate a little bit more. Thanks!
where did you get that cute xmas plate?
talaga bang may hollow sya for the eggs? or naduduling lang ako? 🙂
I think I bought it in SM Home a few years back and yes, it’s really meant for deviled eggs so may hollow spots sya.