One of the hardest thing to think about every single day: Anong ulam? O, I’m sure agree kayo dyan.
Sometimes it’s also difficult to think about what to prepare when there’s a special occasion. That’s why I’m always on the lookout for new, easy, and flavorful recipes to try for my family. I’m glad I can always browse on www.createwithcream.ph for Creamspirations.
That’s where I got the creamspiration to cook this Creamy Pork Mechado.
I kinda combined the recipe from createwithcream.ph and my own and then added Nestle All Purpose Cream to make it rich and creamy.
Winner naman because everybody liked it! Naku, mommies, subukan nyo rin to at siguradong magugustuhan to ng family nyo!
OTHER RECIPES YOU MIGHT LOVE…Print
Creamy Pork Mechado
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 pc potato, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 pc small carrot, cut into 1-inch pieces
- ½ kg pork shoulder (kasim), cut into 2-inch pieces
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pc large white onion, chopped
- 1 pc tomato, chopped
- 1 250g pack tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- 2 pc bay leaf
- 1 pc pork cube
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pc small red bell pepper, large diced
- 1 pc small green bell pepper, large diced
- 1 pack 125ml NESTLÉ All Purpose Cream
- Heat the oil in a pot and fry the potatoes and carrots until cooked. Set aside.
- Add the garlic, onion, and tomato. Sauté until fragrant.
- Add pork and sauté until light golden brown.
- Pour in the water and tomato sauce. Add the bay leaf.
- Mix well and bring to a boil. Simmer until pork is tender (about 30 minutes), add water as needed.
- Add the pork cube and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add back the fried potatoes and carrots.
- Add the bell pepper and pour in the Nestle All Purpose Cream.
- Simmer for about 30 seconds.
- Serve with steamed rice.