And so this was dinner tonight….
I was supposed to make Lobster Sandwich this aftie but we don’t have bread, no lemons and my dill is dead…I’m sorry it must be my PMS-y self speaking. I’d get back to you tomorrow. For the mean time, help yourself in some crunchy and yummy tacos…
- 10 Taco Shells
- 250g ground beef
- 1½ tbsp Taco Seasoning
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp oil
- salt to taste
- 3 Onion,chopped
- 5 Tomatoes, Chopped
- ½ Cabbage/Lettuce, shredded
- Black Olives,sliced [optional]
- hot sauce
- cheese, grated
- Sauté ½ tbsp of onion in oil until transluscent.
- Add ground beef, break it up using your spatula to brown meat.
- Stir in tomato sauce,salt and taco seasoning. Add a little bit of water, if necessary.
- Simmer for a few minutes. Mix it with your spatula once in a while to prevent burning.Set Aside
- Chopped Onions, tomato, shredded cabbage and grated cheese should be in separate containers.
- Heat Taco shells until toasted.
- Build your taco by putting ground beef,chopped onions, chopped tomatoes,shredded cabbage, olives and hot sauce.
- Top with grated cheese
Have a great weekend!