They said that when life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Well, life has given me strawberries as well so I made Strawberry Lemonade and it’s oh-so-perfect for today’s hot weather. I’m also sleepy and I hoped that the lemons would wake me up but I guess I was wrong. I should’ve made Strawberry flavored coffee..heeheePrint
- 3 Lemons
- 10 strawberries,sliced
- 3 cups water
- sugar or sweetener to taste
- Combine the juice of 2½ lemons, water and sugar and ice.
- Stir until sugar is dissolved. Slice the remaining half of the lemon for garnish.
- Add sliced strawberries and stir.
- Serve ice cold. Perfect for hot days!♥