Let’s talk about lobsters today. I like lobsters.
I just don’t like it sometimes because it’s preeeeetty expensive around here.
But when it’s free, like this one, then I like ’em very much….hee.
This is my Aunt Becky’s recipe……………and her food. LOL!
Lobsters in Oyster Sauce
2 large lobsters, steamed and cut into four 1 cup oyster sauce 2 tbsp butter 1 onion, chopped 2 tbsp ginger, minced 4 tbsp spring onions 1 tbsp cornstarch mixed with 3 tbsp water salt and pepper to taste
- 2 large lobsters, steamed and cut into four
- 1 cup oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp ginger, minced
- 4 tbsp spring onions
- 1 tbsp cornstarch mixed with 3 tbsp water
- salt and pepper to taste
- Sauté onion and ginger in butter until onion is translucent.
- Pour in oyster sauce and cornstarch slurry.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil and them add lobster. Make sure each piece is coated with sauce.
- Add spring onions.