This is one of our afternoon snack-slash-dinner at the resort. This is very easy to do because you can buy all of the ingredients at the grocery.
Large Wheat tortilla
Bell pepper, chopped
- Heat a non-stick pan on the stove top.
- Take one large tortilla and put it in the pan. Flip it after a few seconds so both sides are toasted
- Sprinkle cheese on top, put pepperoni and bell pepper.
- Lift one side of the tortilla and fold to top the other side.
- Turn and flip quesadilla.Make sure cheese is melted
- Remove from pan cut into slices
- Serve with salsa.