Just got back from my vacation at Piña Colina Resort today.
I missed my blogs and of course, I missed you. That is why I am so excited to share with you what we had in there right after we arrived. We were hungry after almost three hours of traveling. Good thing, we brought the food we want to eat.
All we need to do is cook it. We wanted pasta and sandwich….so we made easy carbonara then paired it with grilled cheese sandwich
- 500g, spaghetti
- 1 can Spam, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 onion,chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 can sliced mushroom
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup all purpose cream
- 1 cup cheese, grated
- a pinch of nutmeg
- salt and pepper to taste
- chicken bouillon cube [optional]
- parsley flakes
- Cook Spaghetti according to package directions. Set aside
- In a sauce pan, sauté garlic and onion in butter until translucent.
- Add beef bouillon cubes, cream of mushroom soup, milk and all-purpose cream.Stir on low-heat.
- Simmer for a few seconds, then add Spam and mushroom slices.
- Add a pinch of nutmeg
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add Spaghetti. Mix well.
- Make sure pasta is well-coated with sauce.
- Serve warm.
I’ll be posting everything that we ate while we were there at Piña Colina. From breakfast,lunch and dinner..for the mean time…….