#PHLockdown Day Whatever.
Yes, I stopped counting because it was officially extended until April 30,2020. Those who are positive cases of Covid 19 are going up. Mass testing are also becoming available. Hopefully we continue staying at home for two more weeks and we could #FlattenTheCurve soon enough.
I had some mommy thoughts over at www.mommypeach.com and also listed some things you can do during ECQ.
READ: UNCERTAINTIES + THINGS YOU CAN DO DURING QUARANTINE
As requested by my pancit-lover-of-a-husband, Pancit Canton for MERIENDINNER – merienda and dinner in one para isang lutuan na lang.
This Pancit Canton is quite special because I put many kinds of meat and veggies to make it flavorful — there’s chicken, shrimp, chicken liver, chicnese sausage, snow peas, carrots, bell pepper, and cabbage.
Hope you and your family are safe. How’s your Holy Thursday coming along?
OTHER PANCIT RECIPES YOU MIGHT LOVE…Print
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 200g chicken fillet, cut into small pieces
- 100g chicken liver and heart, cut into small pieces
- 150 g shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 chinese sausage, sliced
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1 bell pepper, julienned
- 100g snow peas/ chicharo, ends trimmed
- 1/2 cabbage, cut into pieces
- 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 chicken cube
- 2 cups water
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 1 tbsp cornstarch dissolved in 1/4 cup water
- 400g pancit canton/ egg noodles
- calamansi for serving
- Heat oil in a large wok, saute garlic and onion until fragrant and translucent.
- Add chicken meat and cook until no longer pink. Add the chicken liver and cook until almost done. Add shrimps and cook until no longer pink. Add the Chinese sausage slices and cook for a minute.
- Lower heat and pour in oyster sauce and soy sauce and stir until well blended. Add the carrots, bell pepper, and snow peas. Mix well. Pour in the water and add the chicken cube.
- Stir to dissolve.
- Bring to a boil and add the cabbage. Cook for 20 seconds.
- Remove all the solid ingredients and transfer to a plate. Set aside.
- Now that there is only liquid in the wok, add the ground pepper and the cornstarch slurry.
- Add the egg noodles and stir slowly for it to absorb the liquid. Add more water if it dries up, 1/2 cup at at a time. Stir from time until the noodles are almost cooked. Make sure to make it saucy because it will still absorb liquids even when it’s cooked.
- Add back the meat and vegetables you took out earlier. Mix it well to combine.
- Turn off heat and serve immediately with calamansi on the side.
♥ If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and tag @thepeachkitchen on Instagram (OR hashtag it #thepeachkitchen). I’d love to see what you cook!
Saraaap.?? Nakakamiss neto?
My favorite pansit.. Isa ito sa hindi nawawala pag may okasyon sa bahay.. Hihi.. At mas bet ko pansit kesa spaghetti.. ❤️
I love pansit bihon
wow.. Ang daming sahog ng pamsit…??
Nakakatakam ,I would love to try this one ?Birthday p nman ng tatay ko sa 14 ? Thanks for the recipe Mommy ?
Ang Sarap Naman po ang daming sahog???
Sarap ang daming sahog, thanks for the recipe.
Ang naman sarap ng sahog. Namiss ko tuloy ang pansit
Sarap favorite k tlaga pancit partner sa Buns n tinapay lalo sa almusal
Ito ang favorite kong luto ng pancit. So yummy!
Nakakatakam naman ang pancit canton mo mommy. Kakamiss kumain ng ganyan
Wow ang sarap sarap sa picture palang! Galing mo talaga magluto momshie
Sarap! Makapagluto nga din nito sa bahay. Favorite namin ang pancit canton eh
Fav tlaga nmin ang canton mmmp saraap nakakagutom tuloy ??
Pwede cguro gayahin ko luto mo mommy nakakatakan kc heheh
Ang sarap naman po momshie… Ang daming sahog… Kami po kapag nagpapansit canton at kapos sa budget squid balls at fish balls lang nilalagay po namin. ?
One of my favorite luto ng pansit.. Tas ipartner pa sa kanin saraaaaap! ? pangpahaba ng buhay..
Luluto ko ito sa 5month ni baby caily momshie thank you po pancit its long life hehehe
Wow sarap naman talga
Wow. Sarap! Di tinipid sa ingredients.
Super sarap naman nyan Ms. Peach ? Loaded with flavor. All time gave ko iyan, inuulam ko pa nga sya Kasi parang bitin when I partnered it with bread haha!
sarap overload ang sahog
Mapapa This is it Pansit ..talaga ako dito momsh..ang bongga at pang restaurant talaga ? thanks for the recipe woud gladly try this soon ☺️
i love pancit canton..its my favorite especailly when it has many meat, vegies, but my favorite recipe is Pancit canton with shrimp
Sarap daming sahog ? paborito din namin yan lalo ng partner ko mapa ulam o mirienda ?
WOw 🥰 sarap ! healthy pa daming gulay .pwede din ito pang ulam or palaman sa tinapay 😇🤤 thankyou for sharing po.
Sobrang sarap ma Dali lang lutuin