You know those mornings when you wake up and suddenly realize that:
…..you have a long list of things to do and things to buy but not a piece of a thing to wear???
….you have one business e-mail…ONE! that you failed to send last night because you fell asleep right on the keyboard..
….and you wake up and find out you have keyboard marks all-over your face..
…and that you only slept for four hours last night…
…and aside from the fact that you have lots of things to do, you are running late for work.
You remember having one of those days?
I’m having one of them except I don’t have those keyboard marks on my face, hee. I made that one up.
I did fail to send an e-mail which is really important.
I usually eat a bag of cookies or m&m’s to turn these kinds of days around
but I don’t have a m&m’s and I have no time to make cookies…
Thank God for easy recipes like this which you can whip up in 15 minutes flat.
Tofu in Garlic Sauce
- Yield: 2 1x
- 1 small box of firm tofu, washed and cut into bite-sized cubes
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 5 tbsp canola oil
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp green onions, chopped
- Roll each tofu piece in cornstarch to coat.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the tofu pieces until golden brown.Set aside.
- Remove excess oil in the same pan except for 1 tbsp and fry garlic until brown.
- Add oyster sauce and sugar, give it a little stir.
- Then add tofu pieces and stir until each tofu piece is coated by sauce
- Sprinkle with chopped green onions before serving.