Let’s talk about dips today.
If it’s your first time around here then let me start by telling you that I LOVE DIPS! Dips are kind of my go-to thing when I can’t think of something else to make.
They are, after all, full of flavor. Then there’s texture and crunch coming from all those kinds of things you’re dipping.
So far, I’ve made White Bean Dip & Spanish Paprika Toasts, Crazy Feta, Caramelized Onion Dip, Hummus, and the classic Guacamole, Cheesy Beef and Salsa.
I’m also into those sweet dips. I’m so into those dessert dips, I’ve made Apple Pie Dip and Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Chips. Hmmnn, one dessert dip.
Something tells me I should make more of those…
Anyway, this Pizza Dip gives you all those wonderful flavors of pizza — it’s hot, cheesy and filled with pizza sauce, cheese, pepperoni, olives and green bell peppers.
It’s like eating pizza without making the dough… kind of making life easier..LOL! It actually sounds lazy but hey, this is good food.
And if there are leftovers, it’s something you can store in the fridge and still eat the next day.
Speaking of fridge, there’s this company that specializes in commercial refrigeration and catering equipment which might be of great help to those caterers or those with catering business out there. They are called Fridge Freezer Direct. You can never go wrong with a company that has over 20 years of experience in the industry. Their products include chest freezers, catering fridge, bottle coolers, commercial coolers, display fridge, bain maries, fryers, water boilers, pizza ovens, heated cupboards and many more. Read more to to know other details about their company.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup mozzarella, grated
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- ¼ cup pepperoni, sliced
- ¼tablespoons green pepper, chopped
- ¼tablespoons black olives, sliced
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream mayonnaise, and parmesan cheese.
- Spread it across the bottom of a pie plate.
- Pour the pizza sauce on top and sprinkle on the pepperoni, green pepper and olives saving a few to put on top as garnish.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and a few slices of pepperoni, olives and green bell pepper.
- Bake in a preheated 350F oven until the sides are bubbling and the cheese has melted and turned golden brown on top, about 20 minutes.
- Serve with pretzel chips, bagel chips or pesto bread.
My gosh! napalaway kami ni Omeng dito! 😛 nagutom ako bigla! I love dips too and I cannot wait to try this out. 😛
Delicious dip Peachy,
Have a great day Peachy!
How creative and delicious! This is a great idea and I love those pretzel crisps you paired with the dip!!
olala…this is simply droolworthy!
What a fabulous dip!! You can serve dips like this up any time! I love dip as well so this is definitely one I need to try!
Yes!!! Subukan ko ito!
Yum. Me too I like dips pero palpak ang nagawa kong dip before.. I will take note of this.
dip looks delicious..