I love quick and easy one-kind-of-dip-and-dressings and my usual go to is made of sour cream. (I can’t believe, I haven’t blogged about it, though). I am kinda getting tired of its taste and my tastebuds is looking for a little bit of variety. And because we are on a low carb diet since the beginning of January, I thought I’d try making a Low Carb Keto Ranch Dressing which can do the job of being a salad dressing, a burger sauce, and a buffalo wings dip.
WATCH THE VIDEO HERE:
To make this Low Carb Keto Ranch Dressing, I just combined mayo, sour cream, lemon juice, dried parsley, fresh spring onion, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper and almond milk.
Notes in making this dressing/dip:
- You may use both dried and fresh parsley and spring onion to make this.
- You may add more almond milk if you prefer a thinner dressing or substitute heavy cream if you want a thicker, creamier one.
- Make sure to put this in the fridge for at least one (1) hour before using to let the flavor marinate.
- This will keep fresh for at least 8 days in fridge.
WHERE CAN YOU USE THIS DRESSING?
This is a versatile dressing/dip. You can use this for salads, as veggie dip, chips dip, burger sauce, dip for french fries, or buffalo wings dip.
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- ½ cup Sour cream
- juice of half a lemon
- 2 tsp dried parsley (you can also use fresh)
- 2 tbsp chopped spring onion (you can also use dried)
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup Unsweetened almond milk (add more for thinner dressing)
- Just combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well.
- Put in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before using.
- Use as salad dressing, dip, burger sauce, or buffalo wings dip.
|Amount per serving|
Calories from Fat 63
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 7g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Trans Fat g|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber g||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
♥ If you make this recipe, kindly snap a photo and tag @thepeachkitchen on Instagram (OR hashtag it #thepeachkitchen). I’d love to see what you cook!