Last December was the first time that I’ve dined at Lugang Cafe with my friends Rizza and DJ. It was unforgettable not only because I’m with two great friends but because we were eating delicious food. I remember the Steamed Pork Xiao Long Bao, Wasabi Mayo Prawns, their aromatic Pineapple Fried Rice…. and who can forget the Stir-fried Beef w/ Mango Slices?
Another thing that I love about Lugang Cafe is the classy, modern interiors. They have this sleek, clean, sophisticated design.
Oh, these things are reasons enough to come back and dine at Lugang Cafe over and over again. But BDO Visa Gold and Visa Platinum Credit Cardholders have another reason to come back. They can get 45% discount on their total dine-in food bill from July 30 to August 15, 2014!
Yup, you read it right — 45% discount!
Here are the Promo Mechanics:
- This Promotion is open to all active Principal and Supplementary cardholders of BDO Visa Gold and Visa Platinum Credit Cards (“Cards”).
- Promo period is from July 30 to August 15, 2014. All transactions must be made within the Promo Period to avail of the offer.
- Get 45% discount on total dine-in food bill at any branch of Lugang Café.
- Discount is applied for a minimum of Php4,000 and a maximum of Php8,000 total food bill charged to a BDO Visa Gold or Visa Platinum Credit Card. Drinks, take out orders, alcoholic beverages and Service Charges excluded.
- Offer is valid only during Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays within the promo period between 11am (lunch) and 10pm (dinner).
- Only one Card transaction per table per visit will qualify for the promotion. Strictly no splitting of transactions.
- Advance reservation is required.
- Charge slips generated from this promotion can no longer be used to redeem another BDO freebie (e.g. Treats Program). If found to have multiple availments, BDO shall have the right to charge the cost of the Treat to the Cardholder’s BDO Visa Credit Card.
- A Cardholder will be allowed up to two (2) transactions/table reservations in a day. If found to have multiple availments that are not consistent with the Terms and Conditions of the program, BDO will charge the full amount of discount redeemed to the Cardholder’s BDO Visa Credit Card account.
- Discounts awarded are non-transferable and non-convertible to cash.
- This promotion cannot be exchanged for other items or discounts and cannot be used in conjunction with other ongoing BDO and/or Lugang Café promotion/s including gift and discount cards, complimentary gift certificates or Senior Citizen’s Card and is subject to the Terms & Conditions governing the issuance and use of the BDO Credit Cards.
Per DTI NCR Permit No. 5814, Series of 2014
You can avail of this promo at any branch of Lugang Cafe: Connecticut St. Greenhills, SM Mall of Asia, Main Mall South Wing, The Block, SM City North EDSA, SM Megamall, Mega Fashion Hall, SM Aura Premier, SkyPark, and Glorietta, The New Ayala Center.
For more information about this promo, please check out this link: https://www.bdo.com.ph/promos/lugang-cafe
Don’t have one close to me, but the food looks yummy!
Yeah! the food there is yummy.
This is a really good deal. Maybe I should get my BDO card now.
I thought of that myself!
What a great looking place! And what a great deal. Thanks for the heads up.
They do have a lot of interesting dishes at Lugang Cafe. I’ll try it out real soon.
I certainly hope you do. I love their Xiao Long Bao and Beef with Mangoes.
wow that’s one hefty discount! I love it! I’ve tried Lugang before and really loved their food too 😀
what is your favorite t Lugang?
wow i love the fried prawn it’s so delicious…having credit card is so cool because of all the freebies you can get…i wish i had credit card too but i’m so afraid to apply…
Go on, give it a try. Who knows, you might get approved this time.
This is really a great deal,would love to use it.
Go on and use it 🙂
I haven’t tried Lugang Cafe! I must try it soon! Your food pics looks sooooo yummy!
Nice promo. Unfortunately, I don’t have BDO card
awww….non BDO credit card holder. any chance they honor bpi? heehee
45%??? Wow! Okay now, I am checking if my charges will qualify me for this great deal. 🙂
Wow! Now, that’s a discount! I would absolutely tell this to my husband! I miss eating at Lugang 🙁
I’ve only tried Lugang Cafe once and that was in December last year at SM Aura. I loved the food and have been wanting to take hubby and the kids there. Too bad we don’t have a BDO Visa credit card! Haha!
I read a lot of interesting posts here. Probably you spend a lot of time writing, i know how to save
you a lot of time, there is an online tool that creates readable, google friendly articles in minutes,
just search in google – laranitas free content source