We were about to go out of the house when these doughnuts arrived on our doorstep! Just in time for the Christmas season these fun, festive and delightful Krispy Kreme’s delectable line of doughnutsare ready to spread their holiday cheer.
They are so cute and it seems like they are not for eating but for decorating the Christmas tree! Well, they would look really nice on the Christmas table alongside other Christmas food.
These Chirstmas Doughnuts come in six flavors:
- Krispy Kreme’s Holiday Tree is simply mouth-watering with its yummy Custard Kreme filling, white Belgian chocolate coating and red and green vanilla icing garnish.
- Krispy Kreme’s Snowflake doughnuts are topped with Belgian chocolate and finished with royal blue vanilla icing.
- Krispy Kreme’s Snowman is another sure favorite, with its rich and melt-in-your-mouth vanilla icing, and fun licorice scarf.
- Krispy Kreme’s Santa Doughuts are simply adorable with its red vanilla icing santa hat and white chocolate curls.
- Krispy Kreme’s Holiday Sprinkles and Christmas Wreath are not only festive but 100 % delightful and yummy.
Ykaie’s favorite is the Snowman doughnut, Peanutbutter♥ likes Santa doughnut, while I love both the Snowflake and the Santa doughnuts.
Learn more about the latest delectable treats from Krispy Kreme. Visit www.krispykreme.com.ph. Get in the loop and check out Krispy Kreme on Facebook and Instagram (KrispyKremePH), and on Twitter (@hotlightgirl). Share and experience your own #JoyInABox with Krispy Kreme.