Summer is here… just in case you hadn’t noticed. It’s been hotter than usual all day everyday lately. When that happens we need something cold, fruity, and refreshing to cool us down.
I’m glad OKF sent over some samples of their Sac’s Fruit Drink. I remember drinking and liking its Orange Flavor because it has pulp bits giving you a taste of the real fruit.
OKF Sac’s Fruit Drink With Pulp is available in the following flavors: Orange, Peach, Pineapple, Grape, Coconut, Apple, Mango, Strawberry.
Among all of those flavors, I’ve tried Orange, Peach, Mango, Coconut and Strawberry. My favorite is Orange but among those that was sent over, Mango came as second best.
OKF Sac’s Fruit Drink are manufactured by OKF Corporation based in South Korea and exclusively distributed in the Philippines by Oxford Distributions. OKF products are currently available in all SM supermarkets, SM Hypermarkets and other leading supermarkets, groceries and convenience stores nationwide.
OKF Sac’s Fruit Drink wants you to try their products, they are giving away Three (3) OKF Sac’s Fruit Drink Gift Packs to 3 lucky The Peach Kitchen readers!!!
Joining is super easy! Just follow the Rafflecopter below…
Just a few more reminders:
- This contest is open to all readers with a METRO MANILA address where we can deliver the prize. All prizes will be delivered by Oxford Distributions.
- Please follow and complete all the requirements on Rafflecopter.
- There will be three (3) winners and each winner will receive 1 Gift Pack.
- This giveaway will start today from March 3 , 2015 until March 12, 2015
- I will announce the winner on March 13, 2015.
- The winners will be notified through the e-mail provided.
Good Luck and Thank you so much for joining!
UPDATE: The winners of this giveaway are:
- Mikko Agbuya
- Maricris Tandoc Abarabar
- Emilie Canapi Prades Udasco
Congratulations and Thank you for joining!