Sausage and Malunggay Frittata is ideal for breakfast or brunch. It’s quick, healthy, and could be made using whatever leftovers in your fridge you don’t know what to do with.
Whew! It’s hard to get some work done with a one month old. She really knows how to get mommy not to go out and carry her around all day instead.
And who wouldn’t want to carry this little cutie when she’s as cute as a little flower pot like she is this morning?
So yeah, she is the reason I’ve been missing a lot of blogging days. She keeps me awake at night that I turn into a zombie mommy during the day (so forgive me for typos and grammar lapses). When I go out, I am itching to go home because I terribly miss her and her smell.
I still can’t give much attention to cooking and is leaning mostly to instant food and those that takes less time to cook. Thanks to King Sue Ham for sending over a bag full of goodies. You guys are a meal and mommy savior!
The King Sue Hungarian Sausage went mostly with bread for breakfast but the last piece went into this frittata. I love making fritatas because it’s a very healthy, very easy to cook dish. It’s also a dish wherein you can put whatever ingredients you have on your fridge — even leftovers!
Cheers to surviving Twinkle’s first month and Cheers to the first month of August! I hope I can muster all my strengths and willpower to be able to share with you all the good things that are happening to me each day!
- 3 large eggs
- ½ cup milk
- small white onion, chopped
- ½ cup Malunggay leaves
- 1 piece King Sue Hungarian Sausage, cubed
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp butter
- Whisk together eggs and milk in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Heat butter in a small iron skillet, add onions and sauté until translucent.
- Add cubed King Sue Hungarian Sausage and cooked for 2 minutes until a little brown.
- Add Malunggay leaves, and make sure it has an even distribution in the pan.
- Pour on egg mixture and make sure it evenly coats everything.
- Wait until base starts to form, then remove from stovetop and place into oven under grill. Grill until golden brown or until cooked.
- Serve with toasted bread on the side.
King Sue Giveaway
And because we like to welcome the month of August with a big bang, The Peach Kitchen and King Sue has teamed up and we’re sharing with you some August love by giving away King Sue goodies! We are giving away 1 (320g) German Franks, 1 (250g) Sliced Bacon, 1 (250g) Pork Tocino, and 1 (250g) Hawaiian Ham to 2(two) lucky The Peach Kitchen readers. It’s very easy to join, just follow the Rafflecopter below…
Just a few more reminders:
- This contest is open to all readers with a METRO MANILA address where King Sue can deliver the prize.
- Please follow and complete all the requirements on Rafflecopter.
- There will only be two (2) winners.
- This giveaway will start today from August 01 , 2015 until August 15, 2015
- I will announce the winner on August 16, 2015.
- The winners will be notified through the e-mail provided.
Good Luck and Thank you so much for joining!
- Diana Advincula Beatima
- Judy Ann Trono Bernal
Congratulations and Thank you for joining! I’ll send you an e-mail on how you can claim your prize.