I think Filipino Style Creamy Carbonara is one of many favorites na ihanda during Noche Buena or Christmas. So today, I’m gonna share with you a budget-friendly Carbonara recipe… woohoo!
To achieve its rich and creamy taste and to make it more special, I used Alaska Crema All-Purpose Cream. Can you guess how much does this extra special Creamy Carbonara costs?
Watch the Creamy Carbonara Recipe Video Here and find out!
O diba? For only ₱256.30, we can have a delicious pasta dish. Achieve na achieve ito ng budget natin mga mumshiecakes! Kaya isama na ito sa inyong Noche Buena!Print
Creamy Carbonara sa Swak Sa Budget
- 500 grams Linguine or any pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 100 grams Bacon, chopped
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp Onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 pack Alaska Créma All-Purpose Cream 250mL
- 3 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- Fry bacon in pan until brown and lightly toasted. Remove bacon from pan.
- Using the same pan and remaining bacon fat, add in butter, garlic and onions. Cook for a minute over low heat.
- Add in mushrooms. Cook for another minute.
- Pour in Alaska Créma All-Purpose Cream and Parmesan cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper and toss in or pour over pasta.