This is my lame attempt to make a Pokemon Ball Pizza.
Ykaie and peanutbutter♥ had been a bit crazy about Pokemon Go that THIS had to happen. I hope you missed me and noticed that I hadn’t been blogging for a week. Ykaie had a fever, tonsilitis, and UTI. She got well last monday. Yesterday, I think I caught the flu and I haven’t been feeling well until today.
This Pokemon Ball Pizza is just as good as any excuse to have pizza for lunch!
Wait! the Pokemon Ball is being sliced open!!!!! A pokemon will definitely come out of it!!!
OMG! There’s a TWINKLE MON inside and she’s so cute!
Gotta catch this TWINKLEMON! She has the most contagious laugh!
Heeheehee… I couldn’t resist! Twinkle looks like a pokemon in this photo…. a super kadooper cute one!
And so the pizza was sliced into eight. We had three flavors to choose from: Pepperoni, Cheese, and Olives and Cheese.
♥ If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and tag @thepeachkitchen on Instagram (OR hashtag it #thepeachkitchen). I’d love to see what you cook!Print
Pokemon Ball Pizza and Twinklemon
- 2 Ready Made Pizza Crust, I used Village Gourmet Large Super Thin and Thick Crust
- 1 cup pizza sauce (homemade or store bought)
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- pepperoni slices
- Preheat oven to 200ºC (390ºF).
- Divide pizza sauce and spread on top of the two pizza crust
- Divide the grated cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese and sprinkle on top of the two crust.
- Put pepperoni on the top half of the pizza
- Arrange the sliced olives on the middle on the pizza like a belt but with a round shape in the middle, dividing the pepperoni and cheese
- Bake in the oven for 5 minutes or until the crust is lightly browned and the cheese is bubbling.