Every year, right before Christmas, there’s comes a tradition that makes Christmas much much more exciting. It makes me look forward to planning the celebrations, occasions, and all other other thing that life has instore for me the coming year. It’s nothing else but the Limited Edition Starbucks Planner, of course!
The 2017 Starbucks Planner has come and it is more elegant and sophisticated as before. This year, the planner is crafted not only with the hand but also with the heart…
Two Designs To Choose From
There two designs to choose from this year:
The Siren, which comes in a blue pouch with a golden mermaid tail in front.
And the Coffee, which comes in the brown pouch with the Starbucks coffee mug in front.
Both designs are to die for and both comes with an erasable pen, watercolor designed pages, magnetic bookmark, stickers,– and hopefully, the coupons!
As usual, I want to get both designs but I’m yearning more towards the Siren — I think that design is awesome!
How To Get The Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee Planner 2017
- A customer can avail of a Starbucks® Christmas Traditions Promo card from November 2, 2016 to January 8, 2017 with no purchase required.
- One sticker is awarded for each Starbucks® handcrafted beverage purchase. Holder must accumulate a total of eighteen (18) stickers, to redeem one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2017 Planner.
- Customer must present the Starbucks® Christmas Traditions card to the barista upon purchase to get the corresponding number of stickers.
- In case any of the Holiday featured beverages are not available (ex. Toffee Nut Latte), customers can substitute it with any of the remaining holiday featured beverages (ex. Santa Hat Dark Mocha or Peppermint Mocha). Should all three (3) not be available, only then can customers substitute with any espresso-based or Frappuccino® blended beverage of their choice.
- A customer must complete the required number of stickers to qualify for the redemption of one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2017 Planner. A combination of up to two (2) promo cards will be allowed, provided that the 9 featured plus 9 core beverages have been purchased. Excess stickers for combined cards will be forfeited.
- Once all stickers are completed, customer must submit the Starbucks® Christmas Traditions Card/s to redeem one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2017 Planner from any Starbucks Coffee store in the Philippines.
- Tampering with and/or transferring of stickers to obtain the required number of stickers will render all promo cards null and void.
- Every purchase of a handcrafted beverage (including Starbucks Signature Pairings bundled beverage) using a Starbucks Card will be awarded one (1) sticker and one (1) Beverage Star. Terms and conditions that apply to the Starbucks Card are available on www.starbucks.ph/card.
- Single receipt bulk purchase of food and other retail items (merchandise, whole bean and Starbucks VIA®) worth at least ₱7,000 will entitle the customer to one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2017 Planner. Combination of receipts is not allowed.
- Bulk purchase of gift certificates and Starbucks Card load/reload of at least ₱7,000 will not entitle the customer to a planner.
- The following transactions and discounts are qualified for this promotion:
- Senior Citizen discount
- PWD discount
- VAT Exempt
- Personal Cup/Tumbler ₱5 discount
- The following coupons and discounts are disqualified for this promotion.
- Service Recovery Coupon
- Free Tall Beverage Coupon
- Customer Voice Redemption
- Starbucks Card Registration Treat
- Starbucks Card Beverage Treat Redemption
- Promotion starts on November 2, 2016. Stickers may be obtained from November 2, 2016 to January 8, 2017.
- Redemption of the Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2017 Planner starts November 2, 2016 up to March 9, 2017, at Starbucks stores in the Philippines only.
Are you going to collect stickers this year? Of course, you are. Which planner are you getting? See you all at Starbucks on November 2!
I like!!! So, now I found a reason to go to a Starbucks nearby and get those stickers. Gonna be challenging for a WAHM like me. XD 😀
yeah, the planners are so pretty!
do i need to have the Starbucks® Christmas Traditions card to be qualified?
Yes, You’ll get it when you buy a drink at Starbucks. The Starbucks Christmas Traditions Card is where they will stick the stickers when you buy a drink.
No, everyone is qualified. I asked the barista to make sure. The Christmas Tradition card can be used to buy the drinks you need to get the stickers. You can still buy with cash though. It’s up to you. Have a great day!
Hi Shai, The Starbucks Christmas Traditions Card is different from the Starbucks Card with Christmas Designs. The Starbucks Tradition Cards is where they will stick your stickers when you buy a drink. Thanks! Have a great day too!
How much when you buy using cash?
How much when you buy the planner using cash?
I skipped the 2016 planner because the design didn’t appeal to me that much. But wow that mermaid themed 2017 planner! I’ll probably get that one for next year. 🙂
It’s really cute!
Is the SB planner also available in NYC?
Hi Carla! I don’t think so.
Can I get a planner online?
No, you have to get it at the Starbucks store. You either collect stickers or buy P7,000 worth of merchandise.
Cant’ I pay for it with cash? Some collectors sell it online for Php 1000.00 more or less.
Yes. I did
Ugh. I live in Canada so we don’t have these here. If you ever find out if there’s someone willing to sell and ship to overseas, please do let me know!
Yes, I will let you know Michelle!
Which part of canada do you live?
Im from edmonton and i’ve ask my friend to purchase that for me. Probably i can help you with that
Hi! Do you still have other available planner? I will avail sana. :]
I’m from toronto, pwede kita matulungan.
Hi! What does it take to get the large version of the planner? Do I get to pick between the two sizes? Last year kasi I only got the small one eh. That was what the barista gave me kasi.
Yes, you get to pick the sizes if it’s still available.
Hi. Is there a difference between the regular and mini?
None. Just the size.
I just got my planner!!! I got The Siren in the bigger size because it would just really blend in with the sizes of my notebooks and I absolutely love it!!!! I can’t use it for another month :((( can’t wait to start planning !!!!
That’s Great Angela!
Hi! Just asking if there’s another way to get these planners except collecting stickers and buying merch worth P7,000? Like, don’t they sell it?
Hi Mary, no Starbucks doesn’t sell it.
Oh, is that it? Thank you.
Hi Mary! I’m selling my starbucks planner for only 2000 pesos. Email me if you are interested
Hi po! I’m willing sana to avail the SB planner. :] But is it unused yet? :]
Hi are you still interested in buying a starbucks planner 2017? I have a mermaid design here for 2000 pesos.
Hi there, general question, what’s the dimension between the mini and regular? 🙂
Hi Im selling my strabucks planner 2017
If interested please check my post ay my fb account. Ynna Hady.
And send me message. Thank you!
Is it still available?
Hi all! I’m selling my planner as well. Mermaid design, large, unused. Email me if interested.
Hi I am selling my SB 2017 Planner, in Mermaid design (Large) for 2,000 pesos. Please email me if you are interested
Hi! I prefer the blue siren design. The color is just perfect.
Anyone interested to buy? Please send me an email.
PWEDE PA BA MAGREDEEM
Do they only sell it in the Philippines? I really, really, really want the coffee stained one. Is anyone willing to sell and ship to the US? Please and thank you ^__^
Any starbucks store that has available planner? I am near santolan lrt2 station. Anyone???
Any Starbucks store that has available planner (blue siren – regular) in Tagaytay, Cavite or BGC area?
Where can i redeem my planner?
Ive been trying to redeem or get the planner but it theres no available stock, tried 3 stores already.
What will happen? Its already near March 9
I have tried so many times to redeem my planner, (even more than the stamps I have collected) , on different branches too — to no avail. Why? Is it just a trick promo to increase your sales?
Let me know the store nearest to Ortigas where can I redeem the planner?
I had no idea Starbucks even DID planners! These are really beautiful, thank you for sharing this!