This Frozen Hot Chocolate will beat the Summer heat and let you indulge in its rich, creamy, chocolatey taste!
It’s been raining every afternoon for a few days now… this means… it’s gonna be the start of the rainy season soon. But it’s still scorching hot every single day.
A couple of weeks ago, friends from Cadbury sent over packs of their yummy 3-in-1 Cadbury Hot Chocolate Drink. I couldn’t find the time of day to enjoy them because it’s hot and humid each and every time.
Today, while the kids and I are playing on the living floor with two electric fans blowing hot air over us, I thought of making us a cold drink — but what? My eyes landed on these Cadbury Hot Chocolate packs and it was a light bulb moment. My kids love any chocolate drink — they would adore Frozen Hot Chocolate.
Frozen Hot Chocolate, of course, tastes like hot chocolate only it’s super cold making it just the perfect drink on a hot Monday afternoon.
Twinkle and Ykaie loved it! They couldn’t wait to enjoy another glass. I promise I’ll make one for them again tomorrow.
♥ If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and tag @thepeachkitchen on Instagram (OR hashtag it #thepeachkitchen). I’d love to see what you cook!
- 2 packages of Cadbury Hot Chocolate Drink (or your favorite hot chocolate brand)
- ½ cup milk
- chocolate sauce
- whipped cream (as much as you desire)
- 3 cups of crushed ice
- chocolate sprinkles (optional)
- Pour chocolate sauce on the sides of your mug and set aside.
- Put the Cadbury Hot Chocolate Drink, milk, chocolate sauce, and ice in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into your mug and garnish with whipped cream, sprinkles, and more chocolate sauce.