Since it’s that time of the year to indulge, The Coffee Bean and Teal Leaf just made their Holiday Drinks available for us to enjoy! This year they are giving us loads of chocolate with their Double Chocolate Berry Trio drinks! Get yourself a cup of Double Chocolate with Raspberry, Blueberry, or Strawberry, available as a latte, over ice, or Ice Blended
Price list of the Holiday Drinks:
Double Chocolate Strawberry, Blueberry & Raspberry Latte
Double Chocolate Strawberry, Blueberry & Raspberry Ice Blended
If you are collecting stamps for The Giving Journal 2018, you have to avail of at least 1 holiday drink for a stamp.
The Giving Journal 2018
At The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, Christmas is not only a time to be merry, but a time to recall our inner purpose and reflect on the things that truly matter in our lives. For The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, that tradition has always been rooted in giving and an outpouring and sharing of the blessings in our lives with one another.
Now on its 10th year of the Giving Journal, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf celebrates its journey of giving through the years with a central theme: LEAVE A LEGACY. The brand dedicates its 10th year to its purpose – to empower each individual to live excellently and purposefully by living a life of service to others. They believe that each person has a responsibility to leave a legacy of profound good, impacting the lives of others, and that is why for 2018, the brand encourages its community to not only ask questions such as “What do I want to do?” Or “What are my goals?” but instead, to ask one’s self “What are my roles?” and “What does the world need from me?” As we set our hearts on another year, the The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf’s hopeful mission is this: to enable its community to expand their vision by including others.
Every word in each page of the Giving Journal is thoughtfully written, meant to enable its readers to reflect.
What’s Inside the Giving Journal 2018
On the first few pages, you’ll find this Gratitude Jar where you can doodle or write the things you are thankful for.
There are twelve (12) coupons you can use the whole year, one for each month
- Free Upsize on a Chai Latte
- Buy 1 Take 1 on any Ice Blended
- Buy 1 Take 1 on Cappuccino
- Buy 1 Sandwich, Get a can o any RTD for free
- Buy any Beverage, Get 1 add-on for free
- Free Upsize on any Beverage
- Buy 1 Breakfast Set and Upgrade the Free Drink to a Latte
- Buy 1 Take 1 on any Tea Latte
- Buy 3 Ready Coffee Boxes, Get 1 For Free
- Buy 1 Pasta, Get Today’s Iced Tea for Free
- Buy 1 Slice of Cake, Get Coffee or Tea for Free
- Buy any Beverage of Choice and get an extra stamp for the 2019 Giving Journal
A page for goals, health tracker, action plans, realization and learnings at the beginning of each month
Monthly calendar, of course!
Stickers and 3 Wingstop Coupons at the last page.
How to redeem the 2018 Giving Journal:
- The 2018 Giving Journal may be claimed at any The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf store all through the promo period from October 21, 2017 to January 14, 2018 or until 60 days after the promo has ended.
- The 2018 Giving Journal may be redeemed when a stamp card is completed with 12 stamps for the purchase of the following items:
|(1) Original Ice Blended®||(any flavor, regular or large size)|
|(1) Tea Latte||(any flavor, regular or large size)|
|(1) Coffee-based beverage||(any flavor, regular or large size)|
|(1) Holiday featured beverage||(any flavor, regular or large size)|
|(8) The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® beverages*||(regular or large size)|
*Coffee or tea-based beverages, Original Ice Blended®, Hot Chocolate/Vanilla, Cold Brew, Nitro Brew
- Stamps may also be collected by purchasing the items below:
|(1) Ready Coffee Box (any flavor) = 1 stamp|
|(1) CBTL Capsule Box (any flavor) = 2 stamps|
|(1) CBTL Single Serve Beverage System (any model) = 12 stamps|
- The stamp card must always be presented UPON PURCHASE so that a circle may be stamped whenever its corresponding product assignment is purchased.5. The completed stamp card should be presented and surrendered to the branch where The Giving Journal will be claimed. The cashier will punch the stamp card to prevent reuse. Combining of stamps cards is not allowed.